The Cut Shoppe New Design Team!

Hi! I am so so excited and honored to be a part of The Cut Shoppe design team!


I love my electronic die cutting machine (Silhouette Cameo), and Ashley's amazing cut files. Ever since I got my machine I've been wanting to use it more, and every time I use it I ask myself why I don't use it more often. 
Why do I love it so much? So glad you asked!
I love the flexibility. I mostly use white cardstock to cut, which gives me endless color options, and works with everything in my stash. I love that I can cut any title, embellishment or background just when I need it, in whichever size and quantity.
What I have been really loving lately, is how easy using cut files makes designing a page. Most of the design work is already done for me once I choose which cut files to use (that part is tough!!). 

So, for this happy occasion I made a layout, of course! I used the Rosey Posey cut file for this project. I cut it one and a half times on a 12*12, as much as I could fit!



See what I mean? One does not need more once that pretty die cut is on the page. Just a few embellishments from Maggie Holmes and I call this one done!



  
This is the cut file I used (click on it to go to the store)-

https://www.etsy.com/listing/223161363/the-rosey-posey-cut-file-is-a-background?ref=shop_home_feat_1

And here are some new files available at The Cut Shoppe (click on the image for the store)-

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

Thanks for visiting, I'm already working on my projects, which will be up in September!

Comments

Popular Posts