Hip Kit Club Online Crop and November's Kits!

Hey! It's Saturday morning in Austria, and this weekend is Hip Kit Club's first online crop! The whole design team will be presenting challenges and project to inspire you on the 18th and 19th of October (2014). I hope you'll join us on the Hip Kit Club Member Forum page on Facebook.
Here you can find more details and sneak peeks of our projects.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SUBSCRIBER-EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Here's a sneak peek of my project for the crop-



 Yes, I'm playing with some mixed media!

And the November kits have been revealed this week, they are so pretty! Wintery and festive, but totally versatile even if you don't do themed scrapbooking (I don't do much). You can see all the details and prices here in the Hip Kit Club store.
Here's the main kit-


 My favorites? Those candy cane Thickers are too cute. But my absolute favorite- The puffy stickers. GOLD, PUFFY, CAMERAS!!! I need 3. And that gray paper with dots and hearts. Too cute!!

Here's the embellishments add on-


Silver thickers and word stickers?? Yes please! Those smaller alphas are also puffy!! Puffy stickers remind me of childhood:) And flair always makes me happy:)

And now... The one I'm most excited about... Color kit add on-


 4 amazing shimmery inks!! I'm actually amazed I do not own some of these, but soon I will:) All the colors are too gorgeous and they'll look so great with the kit! Can't wait to play:)

Here's the stamp add on-

 Silver embossing powder. That's all I'm gonna say.

Cardstock add on-


Love the soft colors.
Have a lovely scrappy weekend and I hope to see you at the crop!
Thx for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts