A Three 4*6 Photo Layout

Here's a really simple way to scrapbook 3 4*6 photos on a 12*12 layout. I mostly scrap 4*6 pics, and when I use 3 photos on one page, they tend to be placed on one side of the page, like here. But this time I thought I'd try something different, and place them right in the middle.  I wanted a plain background, to let the pictures really pop. I took these photos way back when in 2010. We were hanging out at my parents garden, playing with Ella, and she was just so cute, and just fascinated by those flowers. I have many pages with photos from that day, so here I just wrote a little bit about how Ella never put stuff that wasn't food in her mouth as a baby, which really made life easier for us. I don't know what was so appealing about that flower, but she chose to make an exception for it...




I used some die cuts and stickers from American Crafts' XOXO collection (a valentine collection). I matted the layout on black cardstock, which really brings out all the elements on the page.
Here are some close-ups:




Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts