Scrapbooking with (almost...) Just Paper- Basic Grey Soleil

I rarely buy collection packs, but I did buy the Basic Grey Soleil pack, which is double rare, since though I love BG papers, they're not usually the style I use for my pages. But i just loved the color combination, so I grabbed it. I have the stickers that come with the collection pack, and I also got the die-cuts pack, but here I really thought the page didn't need much more. The papers are so beautiful, and quite busy, so I just lined them with black pen. I used these hilarious pictures of my daughter from the Children Museum in Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna.
Oh, and I added some (lots?) Gold Mr. Huey splatters. Love that mist (and using it loosely while impatiently waiting for the Gold Color Shine from Heidi Swapp I ordered...) 





Comments

Popular Posts